Pixboost automatically supports HTTP/2 protocol. If the browser supports HTTP/2 protocol, we deliver it accordingly.
HTTP/2 was created to improve efficiency of the existed HTTP protocol by including several features:
- it is binary, instead of textual
- is fully multiplexed, instead of ordered and blocking
- can therefore use one connection for parallelism
- uses header compression to reduce overhead
- allows servers to “push” responses proactively into client caches
This all makes it easier to deliver fast and efficient website. More on HTTP/2 protocol please read it's official page.